Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

our first Christmas cards:

Photobucket
Our first Christmas cards as newlyweds! As much as I wanted to make diy Christmas cards this year, I really had no time. So when I got an email from Night Owl Paper Goods about a sale on holiday cards, I decided to go with that. plus, I really love that these are printed on wood. Plus they come with a 2011 calendar printed on the back, so useful! (I'm all about calendars this year I guess) They had so many nice designs, Nick liked this one the best though :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I designed a wrap around Christmas label for the envelopes but didn't get to take a picture. We got out of the hospital on Monday and I ran to the post office to send them off. I'm not sure if this will be a yearly thing for us, it kind of took me a while to get them together and I didn't even make them! (unlike Melanie's cute felt cards, which I'm sure took her a lot longer!) hehe. Did you send cards this year? I'd love to see pics if you blogged about it!
ps: in response to the comments below, I sent them in regular A6 envelope's (that I had leftover from the wedding, sweet!) and the postage was only .44 cents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment